Kich ban của bạn đã xong
Movie name: Claws and Conscience
Setting của bộ phim
1: movie setting:
-time period: contemporary
-location: a small town in the countryside
-world setting: a world where animals can talk and have their own society
-relevant details: the town is struggling economically, there is a divide between the rich and poor animals, there is a corrupt government, there is a looming threat of a natural disaster
2: -author profile:
-authorname: Sarah Waters
-vocabulary: descriptive, poetic, witty
-sentence_structure: varied, complex
-sentence_length: long, flowing
-tone: satirical, ironic
-perspective: third person omniscient
-dialogue: witty, humorous, sharp
-description: vivid, detailed
-pacing: slow, deliberate
-world_building: immersive, imaginative
-characterization: complex, multi-dimensional
-themes: social inequality, corruption, environmentalism, friendship, love
-genre: fantasy, comedy, drama
3: -Logline 1: When a curious cat climbs a bridge to find a missing friend, she discovers a corrupt government and a looming natural disaster, forcing her to team up with unlikely allies to save her town and its inhabitants.
-Logline 2: A witty and adventurous cat sets out on a journey to find her place in the world, but when she discovers a dark secret about her town’s government, she must choose between her own desires and the greater good.
-Logline 3: In a world where animals can talk, a curious cat sets out on a journey to find the truth about her town’s corrupt government and the mysterious natural disaster that threatens to destroy everything she knows.
4: – Main character: Luna, a curious and adventurous cat, 2 years old, female, her problem during the plot is her desire to find her missing friend, her illusion is that she can do everything on her own, her burden past is that she was abandoned by her previous owner, her change of perspective during the plot is that she learns the importance of teamwork and sacrifice, her lesson learnt during the plot is that sometimes the greater good is more important than personal desires, her zodiac sign is Leo, her location is a small town in the countryside, her background story is that she was adopted by a kind family after being abandoned, her current inner hope is to find her missing friend, her inner fear is being alone, her inner desire is to find her place in the world, her current life struggle is to balance her own desires with the greater good, her current psychological state is curious and determined, her relation to other characters is that she teams up with unlikely allies to save her town, her character logline sentence is “Luna is a curious and adventurous cat who learns the importance of teamwork and sacrifice to save her town and its inhabitants”, her bright side is her curiosity and determination, her dark side is her stubbornness and tendency to act impulsively.
– Supporting character 1: Max, a wise and experienced owl, 50 years old, male, his problem during the plot is his guilt over past mistakes, his illusion is that he can fix everything on his own, his burden past is that he failed to prevent a previous natural disaster, his change of perspective during the plot is that he learns to trust others and forgive himself, his lesson learnt during the plot is that everyone makes mistakes and it’s important to work together to fix them, his zodiac sign is Aquarius, his location is a tree in the forest, his background story is that he has lived in the forest for his entire life, his current inner hope is to prevent another natural disaster, his inner fear is failing again, his inner desire is to make up for his past mistakes, his current life struggle is to balance his own guilt with the needs of the town, his current psychological state is wise and reflective, his relation to other characters is that he mentors Luna and helps her on her journey, his character logline sentence is “Max is a wise and experienced owl who learns to trust others and forgive himself while helping Luna save their town”, his bright side is his wisdom and experience, his dark side is his guilt and tendency to isolate himself.
– Supporting character 2: Milo, a friendly and loyal dog, 3 years old, male, his problem during the plot is his loyalty to his corrupt owner, his illusion is that he can’t change his circumstances, his burden past is that he was abandoned by his previous owner, his change of perspective during the plot is that he learns to stand up for what’s right and fight against corruption, his lesson learnt during the plot is that loyalty should be earned, not blindly given, his zodiac sign is Libra, his location is a mansion in the town, his background story is that he was adopted by a wealthy family but was mistreated by his owner, his current inner hope is to find a new owner who will treat him well, his inner fear is being alone, his inner desire is to be loyal to someone who deserves it, his current life struggle is to balance his loyalty to his owner with his growing conscience, his current psychological state is conflicted and torn, his relation to other characters is that he initially works for the corrupt government but eventually joins Luna and Max to save the town, his character logline sentence is “Milo is a friendly and loyal dog who learns to stand up for what’s right and fight against corruption while helping Luna and Max save their town”, his bright side is his loyalty and friendliness, his dark side is his initial blind loyalty to his corrupt owner.
5: – Movie genre: fantasy adventure comedy
– Sub-genre: animal society
– Topic: corruption and environmentalism
– Theme: the importance of teamwork and sacrifice
– Storytelling style: Terry Pratchett
– Script structure: Dan Harmon’s story circle
Once upon a time, there was a curious and adventurous cat named Luna who was searching for her missing friend. When she climbed a bridge to get a better view, she discovered a corrupt government and a looming natural disaster. Driven by her desire to save her town and its inhabitants, she decided to team up with unlikely allies and embark on a dangerous journey.
In order to take action, Luna and her allies decided to investigate the government’s corruption and find a way to prevent the natural disaster. Unfortunately, they encountered many obstacles along the way, including dangerous animals, treacherous terrain, and corrupt officials. When Luna’s loyalty to her allies was tested, she had to choose between her own desires and the greater good.
Where Luna once wanted to find her missing friend and prove herself, she now wanted to save her town and its inhabitants. But how could that happen when the corrupt government was determined to stop them? Filled with determination and courage, Luna and her allies fought against the odds, but it only resulted in a low point when they were captured by the corrupt officials.
Fortunately, this helped Luna to realize that they needed to work together and use their unique skills to overcome the corrupt government and prevent the natural disaster. All they had to do was trust each other and use their strengths. Using Luna’s curiosity, Max’s wisdom, and Milo’s loyalty, they were able to outsmart the corrupt officials and prevent the natural disaster. Unfortunately, there was one final hurdle when Luna’s missing friend was revealed to be working for the corrupt government. But this time, Luna used her clever strategy to convince her friend to join their cause. This resulted in a change in situation where the town was saved, the corrupt officials were brought to justice, and Luna and her allies became heroes.
7: Expected audience reactions:
– Before the plot: curiosity and intrigue about the animal society and the corrupt government
– During the plot: laughter at the witty and humorous dialogue, tension during the action scenes, empathy for the characters’ struggles and growth
– After the plot: satisfaction with the resolution and the characters’ development, appreciation for the themes of teamwork and sacrifice, reflection on the importance of environmentalism and fighting corruption
8: Dall-E2 compatible keywords:
-style from famous movie: Zootopia
-render type: 3D animation
-image genre: fantasy adventure
-image style: whimsical and colorful
-image mood: adventurous and optimistic
-image tone: satirical and ironic
-world setting: animal society in a small town in the countryside
9: Movie name: Claws and Conscience
10: – Luna’s search for her missing friend
– Max’s guilt over past mistakes
– Milo’s loyalty to his corrupt owner
– The corrupt government’s plan to profit from the natural disaster
– The divide between the rich and poor animals in the town
Chi tiết triển khai các chương
Triển khai kịch bản chi tiết